forgot password?


How to improve office work?
Posted: 09 Listopad 2026 02:02 PO.P  
Newbie
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2026-06-10

I am looking for accounting software that allows for more efficient management of clients’ expense documents. My main priorities are automated invoice retrieval, payment matching, and reducing the volume of messages requesting missing documents. Which tools should I consider when comparing available solutions?

Profile
 
Posted: 09 Listopad 2026 02:08 PO.P   [ # 1 ]  
Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2026-01-02

While researching, I came across Mylo for accountants which may interest anyone running an accounting firm or handling business bookkeeping. The platform retrieves documents from connected email accounts and matches them to bank and payment card transactions. It also automates expense categorization and the transfer of approved data to QuickBooks. The feature for organizing outstanding documents can be particularly useful when a new client joins with incomplete records. The company also offers wholesale pricing for firms that wish to provide the tool to their clients and generate revenue from the service. You can view operational details and partnership terms on the provider’s website, and ask about tailoring the system to your specific workflow during a demo.

Profile